Earthtone Olive Upcycled Denims
Earthtone Olive Upcycled Denims
This is a one-off product.
Patchwork design elements
This is an upcycled jeans made using an older denim. It may show some signs of paint, stains, due to various sourcing and prior conditions. We may leave some of them as is for aesthetic purposes to showcase the age and quality of these denims. Toffle embroidery and patchwork design elements are added to give the denims a new soul. The colors and design elements may vary slightly as each denim is unique.
What is Tailored Fit ?
If you're unsure about your size, or how the product will fit you, pick a tailored fit sizing and place your order.
Now we'll need the sizing details. If you know your size and only wish to modify length or width, you can let us know via mail/dm. If you are not sure of sizing at all, you can measure products you already wear and fit you well.
Here's how -
1. For T-shirts please keep it flat on a surface. Use a measuring tape (inches) and measure tip to tip at the armpit joints (left armpit to right). Your chest measurement is twice this number.
Similarly you can measure the length straight from neck to waist. Share this over email/dm. If you need any alteration on sleeve, etc. mention that as well.
2. For a Hoodie /Sweatshirt go one size up.
(If you wear a size 40 Toffle T-shirt, pick size 42)
3. For Jackets/Overcoats go 2 sizes up.
(If you wear a size 40 Toffle T-shirt, pick a size 44)
4. For Joggers you can measure your waist and full length (waist to ankle i.e. outseam) and share this on email/dm.
5. For Jeans please measure the waist and full length (outseam) as suggested in Point 4. In case it's a high waist or stretchable jeans, please clarify that when you message us.
You can share additional details like inseam, thighs, front and back rise as per your requirement. If you need any clarity, please feel free to reach us for assistance.
Please Note -
Tailored fit is available with all Toffle products. Exceptions may be few 1/1 products. Tailored fit is not available for Superior line of products.
In case you are purchasing something from our partner website, please refer to this standard size chart. All measurements are in inches.
Uppers (Full Sleeve)
In case this does not answer your queries, and you wish to enquire further please feel free to reach us via mail/dm.
How to decide size/fit?
Best to measure a non-stretchable product you own and fits you well before placing an order.
If you have body measurements & chest size is 44, pick a size 46 for a regular fit, and go two sizes up to 50 for a baggy fit.
For lowers, always measure a non-stretchable product and order accordingly. Message us if you need guidance.
Every order will come true to fit. For baggy fits, always select 2 sizes up.
For Prints -
Reverse the product and Hand Wash with soft detergent in cold water.
For Jackets, Patchwork products -
Best to dry clean.
For Denims -
Hand wash separately.
Do not iron on prints.
Orders once placed cannot be cancelled. We make everything upon order and don't keep ready stock, so it's tough to entertain cancellations requests once an order has been sent in production.
What If You Receive a Wrong Size?
Please check if we sent you the wrong size.
Here's how -
1. Keep the t-shirt, hoodie, jacket flat on a surface. Use a measuring tape from left to right on armpit joints. For jeans stretch the waist straight and measure it tip to tip.
(In case you purchased something from our partner websites, where sizing is in L, XL, etc. please see our size chart if the measurement in inches is correct)
2. In case we sent you a wrong size, please share a clear image of this measurement and send it over mail or our social media pages. We will pick it up and arrange a replacement soon.
3. In case you received the right size but it still doesn't fit, you will need to bear shipping charges for pickup and re-delivery. We will share estimates with you once you reach us. In case of one-off pieces, alteration charges will also be payable which differ among pieces. This process can take upto 10 days.
What If I Don't Like What I Receive?
Toffle is a streetwear brand. We encourage people to understand the design, to value the piece and the process as much as we do. Many of our design elements iterate over time. Some products are hand made, hand painted. Due to the nature of this process, the products come out slightly different.
This is part of the process, so it's our sincere request that you stay in touch and understand the brand more.
In case we sent you something that is damaged in any way, or is a completely different product than what you had originally ordered, we will issue a replacement. In cases where there are slight variations in design elements, those do not quality for a return/refund.
What If I Return a Customised order ?
Customised Orders, Tailored Fit orders, and One Off orders are not eligible for returns. We may be able to provide alterations in sizing, and design but shipping charges will be payable by you. For Sale items we will not entertain any returns, refunds or replacements. Please ensure you double check all information before placing an order during any Sale.
Only products which specifically state a Tailored Fit will be eligible for sizing requests. This is not available for Superior line of products. There are no returns or replacements for Superior line of products. Please double check with us before placing an order in case of doubts.
What is the Refund Process when i qualify?
If we sent a wrong or damaged product and are unable to provide a replacement, we will issue a refund in your original mode of payment. It can take upto 7 days for the funds to show in your account. Please reach us regarding RRN reference if needed.
If the above information is unable to help you, please reach us via our Contact Page.
All products are made as orders come in. We do not keep stock.
Orders take on average 5-7 days to make and dispatch.
Large quantity orders may take longer.
Delivery takes 3-5 days since dispatch, depending on your location.
Transit delays due to weather, festivals, etc can cause further delays in rare cases.
In case of bulk orders, please enquire regarding delivery timings by reaching out to us over mail or social media accounts.
- Orders may sometimes be delayed due to transportation issues. We try to navigate through these as fast as we can. Please reach out to the courier directly for any concerns.
- Courier company attempts 2 deliveries of your package. If not collected, it is returned back to us. Additional delivery charge would be payable in such cases.
International Shipping -
International shipping is not available at the moment.